The top destinations on mobiThinking in 2010 were the Guide to mobile ad networks and the Compendium of global mobile stats with 43,000 and 40,000 page views respectively, followed by the guides to top world’s top mobile markets, mobile agencies and mobile awards.
In 2010 mobiThinking enjoyed 77 percent growth in visitor figures compared with 2009. We attribute this to the quality of the content we received from our many contributors in the form of interviews, guides, country profiles, agency and ad network profiles. Thanks for all your support in 2010.
mobiThinking’s readership is global, but the top 20 countries by number of readers in 2010 were United States, United Kingdom, India, Canada, Germany, South Africa, Australia, France, Singapore, Netherlands, Brazil, China, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Malaysia, Ireland, Israel, Hong Kong and Indonesia. Thanks to all our readers.
Most popular case study:
• soccerladuma.mobi; Soccer-Laduma, South Africa
Top five interviews:
• Barney Loehnis, head of digital, OgilvyOne Asia Pacific
• Tom Eslinger, digital creative director, Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide
• Patrick Mork, chief marketing officer, GetJar
• Akihisa Fujita, president and CEO, D2 Communications
• Gavin Marco, mobile marketing lead Procter and Gamble, Asia Pacific
Top 10 blog posts:
• Mobile social networking – the statistics are compelling
• The biggest mobile companies in the world
• Why Japan is the king of mobile: the stats and facts
• Mobile metrics reports from ad networks: how they stack up
• Are we facing a mobile skills shortage?
• Why Asia will (continue to) dominate the mobile Web
• Do apps deliver ROI?
• What is a Web-based mobile application or Web app?
• State of mobile in Latin America: the latest research and trends
• Mobile money will make the world go round
Most popular mobile sites in the showcase:
• norton.mobi; Symantec, USA
• jcp.mobi; JCPenney, USA
• bowmangilfillan.mobi; Bowman Gilfillan, South Africa
Follow mobiThinking on Twitter: @mobithinking