Here are some important resources from dotMobi that will help any brand, agency or developer get to grips with the mobile web.
- mobiForge is the world's largest independent mobile development community. MobiForge is the site formerly known as dev.mobi... and if you're interested in the amazing opportunities and technologies of the mobile web, then this is the site for you.
You can get mobiForge updates via Twitter and RSS.
- goMobi goMobi creates a dynamic and valuable mobile Website for small businesses who want results. Packed with mobile-friendly features that make it easy for customers to find what they’re looking for when they need it most, goMobi is the smart choice to get on the mobile Web – quickly and easily.
- DeviceAtlas is the world’s most comprehensive database of mobile device information which provides the supporting tools, techniques and assistance that you need to take that data and use it to rock your mobile users' world.
- ready.mobi is dotMobi’s free testing tool that evaluates any site’s mobile-readiness using industry best practices & standards. The free interactive report provides both a score (from 1 to 5) and in-depth analysis of pages to determine how well your site performs on a mobile device.
- Want to register a .mobi name? Then check out our list of accredited .mobi domain name registrars.
Want to check on the availability of a .mobi name? Then click here to access the .mobi WHOIS database.
The dotMobi Developer's Directory
- You can access all of dotMobi’s development resources via our mobiForge Directory. Here you’ll find further information on the full suite of dotMobi technical tools, services, resources and development communities.