Global mobile statistics 2011: all quality mobile marketing research, mobile Web stats, subscribers, ad revenue, usage, trends…
The essential compendium of need-to-know statistics. Beware of media hype and mobile myth – put your mobile strategy on a sound footing with the latest research from credible independent experts. Global mobile subscribers, handset sales, mobile Web usage, mobile apps, mobile ad spend, top mobile operators and mobile financial services.
Please find the new and improved Big compendium of mobile statistics here:
Please change your bookmark. Sorry for any inconvenience.
The updated Big compendium of mobile statistics includes free statistics on Mobile subscribers (global and regional); handset and smartphone market share; best mobile operators; mobile Web users; 3G coverage; Web-enabled handsets; forecasts for mobile marketing, mobile advertising spend and messaging (SMS, MMS, IM and mobile email); consumer mobile behavior; mobile app/browser use; mobile searches; mobile apps, app stores, pricing and failure rates; mobile payment, NFC, m-commerce, m-ticketing and m-coupons; mobile financial services (MFS) and m-banking. Every stat links back to the source, so if you want to dig deeper you know which research organization to buy the report from.
• The big compendium of global mobile stats
• The mobile city project – the blueprint of a truly mobilized city
• The insider’s guide to device detection
• What is all the fuss about Near-Field Communications (NFC)?
• What makes Asia Pacific the most exciting mobile market in the world?
• The insider’s guide to mobile health.
• Great mobile conferences… excellent discounts and free tickets
• Guide to mobile ad networks
• B2B mobile marketing: the insider’s guide
• Mobile research (m-research): the insider’s guide
• Mobile barcodes: the insider’s guide
• The insiders' guides to world’s greatest mobile markets
• Guide to mobile agencies
• Guide to mobile industry awards
• The big page of essential links
Follow mobiThinking on Twitter: @mobithinking