Mobile events 2014: best mobile conferences, great discounts and free tickets – mobile marketing, mobile Web, m-commerce…
February: Mobile East Africa (Nairobi) * Mobile Marketing Strategies Summit (San Francisco) * Mobile Media Summit @ MWC (Barcelona) * March: Monetising Mobile (London) * May: Open Mobile Summit (London) *
Planning which mobile events to attend in 2014? You’ve come to the right place. This is our pick of mobile conferences from the North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe and Africa and we’ve also negotiated some great discounts and free tickets to give away. This is not your usual mobile events list.
• Event organizers of mobile marketing, mobile Web, mobile payments and m-commerce conferences interested in media partnerships, please contact: editor (at) mobiThinking.com.
Great mobile events from mobiThinking partners:
* When: February 12-13, 2014.
* Where: Nairobi, Kenya.
* Organized by: All Amber.
* Who’s speaking: iHub Research, Safaricom, Praekelt, SAP, Ghafla!, Airtel, Saya, Every1Mobile, IBM, Tomi T Ahonen.
* Read these: The insider’s guide to mobile in Kenya
What is the future of mobile? Q&A with Tomi Ahonen
* How much: Prices start at US $400 for early birds.
* mT reader offer: Save 20 percent with discount code “1MEAMT”.
* When: February 11-13, 2014.
* Where: San Francisco, USA.
* Organized by: GSMI.
* Who’s speaking: Target, Conde Nast, NFL, Citi, LinkedIn, eBay, Intercontinental Hotels, Marriott, mCordis.
* How much: Prices start at US $1195.
* Early bird ends: January 17, 2014.
* mT reader offer: Save 15 percent with discount code “TDMOBI15”.
* When: Febuary 25-26, 2014.
* Where: Barcelona, Spain.
* Organized by: Mobile Media Summit.
* Who’s speaking: Mondelez (Kraft), L’Oreal, Coca-Cola, Visa, Nestle, Citigroup, Mindshare, Unilever, Ansible Mobile, Ogilvy, Universal McCann, PHD Network, Google, xAd, DigitasLBi.
* Read this: Interview: Paran Johar, Mobile Media Summit
* How much: US $2,748.90 to $5,250.00.
* mT reader offer: Save 20 percent with discount code “MOBI20”.
* When: March 26, 2014.
* Where: London (UK).
* Organized by: Global Insight Conferences.
* Who’s speaking: Médecins Sans Frontières, Tesco, IHG, Ladbrokes, Cadbury (Mondelez), Shop Direct, Debenhams, Barclaycard, Betfair, BBC, British Gas, ITV, Twitter, The Economist, Met Office, Tate.
* How much: UK £299 to £869 (+VAT).
* mT reader offer: Save £200 with discount code “mobithink”.
* When: May 19-20, 2014.
* Where: London, UK.
* Organized by: Open Mobile Media.
* Who’s speaking: R/GA, Hailo, Joule, Orange, M&C Saatchi, ITV, Flurry, Dropbox, Evernote, Saatchi & Saatchi, Weve, Strategy Analytics.
* How much: £1295 (with early bird) to £1895 .
* Early bird ends: 28th February 2014.
* mT reader offer: Save £100 with discount code “2515MT”.
Past partner events:
Mobile+Web DevCon • Mobile Money and Digital Payments Asia 2014 • Mobile Media Summit San Francisco • MEF Global Forum and Meffy Awards • Read this: 2012 Meffy winners with video case studies. • App Promotion Summit Berlin • Read this: The insiders’ guide to mobile app promotion • World Class Mobile Collaboration Conference • Enterprise Mobility: BYOD • MMA Forum EMEA 2013 • The Open Mobile Summit USA and Appcelerate • The Mobile Show Africa • GMIC Silicon Valley • Read this: Q&A with Yu Yongfu, chairman & CEO, UCWeb • Apps World Europe • MMA Forum Vietnam 2013 • Mobile Gaming & Gambling Summit • Mobile Marketing Live • Read this: Beginner’s guide to mobile marketing • MMA Forum India 2013 • MMA Forum Singapore • App Promotion Summit • Read this: The insiders’ guide to mobile app promotion • MMA Beijing Forum • Augmented Reality AR Summit • Digital Services World Congress 2013 • Mobile Wallet and Retail Innovation • Global Messaging World Congress • M2M and Internet of Things • BYOX World Forum • The Mobile Convention Amsterdam • The Mobile Show Middle East • Mobile Web in West Africa 2013 • MMA New York Forum • Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2013 • Mobile Web East Africa • Apps World North America • M-Days • MMA San Francisco Forum •
• Please comment below or email editor (at) mobiThinking.com.
• Be the first to know when mobiThinking adds new stats, guides, competitions etc… follow mobiThinking on Twitter: @mobithinking or via the RSS feed.
• Most popular content on mobiThinking in 2013
• Mobile marketing resources: links to the most useful places on the Web (2014 update)
• Mobile SEO best practices for 2014
• Next-generation mobile ads: What is a demand-side platform (DSP) and real-time bidding (RTB)?
• Mobile sites and responsive design • exclusive free chapter from Daniel Rowles’ book
• The insiders' guides to world’s greatest mobile markets • Latest: Germany
• Guide to mobile agencies • Latest profile: XS2
• Guide to mobile ad networks • Latest profiles: DMG • Twinpine
• Mobile events 2014 • best conferences, great discounts and free tickets •
• Guide to mobile industry awards • Check out the winners’ video case studies.
• The big compendium of global mobile stats
Image credits: teaser image – silhouette of the person among public ©: LANTERIA via Shutterstock.com.
© mobiThinking. Feel free to reference, quote or paraphrase parts of mobiThinking articles, clearly stating and linking to mobiThinking as the source, but reprinting or republishing the whole or substantial parts of the piece without permission will not be tolerated. Please see mobiThinking’s legal statement.